Bring the flavor of maple syrup beyond breakfast!
Maple syrup is one of nature’s sweetest treats. It reminds us of sitting at the table, savoring bite after bite of Mom’s fresh flapjacks. Maple Syrup features 40 tried-and-true recipes to please friends, neighbors, and the entire family. Create new memories that extend into every meal with this delicious favorite ingredient.
Inside You’ll Find
- 40 recipes—tested and tasted by the author, a professional food stylist
- Drinks, desserts, breads, meats, vegetables, and more
- Full-color photography from a professional food photographer
- BONUS: Do-it-yourself instructions for maple syruping
- Maple-Frosted Pumpkin Muffins
- Monte Cristo Breakfast Sandwiches
- Maple-Brined Pork Chops
- Maple-Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Best Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Maple Fruit Crisp
- Maple Mousse
7 in. x 7 in. 120 pages. Color photos throughout. Paperback.