Enchanting villages, forward-thinking design, and epic heritage – welcome to Denmark.
Whether you want to adventure like a Viking, sample cutting-edge cuisine, or practise the art of hygge, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Denmark has to offer.
From the captivating cities to the far-flung corners, each region of Denmark boasts its own distinct personality, guaranteed to enthrall visitors. Breathe in the coastal air at Skagen's wild beaches, cycle the charming lanes of Copenhagen, or marvel at the stunning selection of museums in Aarhus.
This beautiful updated guide brings Denmark to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Denmark's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Denmark, including Copenhagen, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm and Greenland and the Faroe Islands
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
This book is from the most successful visual travel guide series ever, with beautifully commissioned photographs and invaluable tips about where to stay, eat, and visit.
288 pages. Sturdy flex-cover paperback with flaps.
8.6 in H | 4.9 in W